DARWIN TRIP - AUSTRALIA - JULY 2010

Its only been a week.....but already our lovely holiday seems so long ago.
Ive struggled more than ever this time to come back down to 'reality'.....I just wish we could travel further....and for longer...

I have saved my enormous 'travel story' for my mini album..... my plan to document and add to my pre-made album as I went worked perfectly.... and Ill share more on that in another post.

But for now..... just as proof that we've been....Ill let the photos do the talking....

Coober Pedy - SA
(We have travelled through here before.... but I still think its a magical place with its thousands of opal mines dotted all over the landscape in every direction)





Devils Marbles - NT



Crocodile (Crocodylus Park) Darwin -NT

Magnetic Termite Mounds - Litchfield National Park - NT


Creek crossing (Tjaynera falls/ Sandy Creek) Litchfield National Park - NT
The lost city - Litchfield National Park -NT
Nitmiluk Gorge - NT
Uluru nearing sunset - NT


Uluru at sunrise - (Kata Tjuta in the distance) -NT

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Back
to top